Today we are going to present to you a rDelicious and easy to prepare recipe: stir-fried Chinese noodles. This recipe is perfect for fans of Asian cuisine and will delight your taste buds with its flavorful blend of vegetables, chicken and eggs.
- 1 package of Chinese noodles (227g)
- 400g chicken breast cut into small strips
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 medium sized onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of dough ginger garlic
- 3-4 green chilies
- Carrot, pepper, cabbage, beans (cut into julienne strips)
- Sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 egg
Step 1: Preparation
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain. Add a little olive oil to prevent them from sticking together.
- Marinate chicken with paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, and salt.
Step 2: Sauté the Vegetables
- In a wok or pan, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and add the chicken. Fry over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked and browned. To book.
- In the same pan, add the onions and sauté for 5-6 minutes until golden brown. Add the dough of ginger garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add green chilies, vegetables (carrot, pepper, cabbage, beans) and sweet corn. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the sauces (dark soy sauce and sweet chili sauce). Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Move the vegetables to the side of the pan and pour in a teaspoon of oil. Add a well-beaten egg and scramble it. Then mix with the remaining vegetables.
Step 3: Final Assembly
- Cut the fried chicken into small pieces and add them to the vegetable mixture. Do a taste test and add more salt if necessary. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and mix well. You can add an extra tablespoon of sweet chili sauce at this point for added flavor.
- Serve the stir-fried Chinese noodles hot and enjoy!
Notes: You can also add spring onions with red onions for more flavor. If you prefer crunchy vegetables, cook them for less time.
There you go, you now have recipe for delicious stir-fried Chinese noodles. Prepare to delight your taste buds with this tasty and complete dish. Take advantage and share this delicious meal with family or friends! Enjoy your food !